An Omega-3 Index in the desirable range of 8-12% is an indicator of better overall health. As a part of an overall healthy lifestyle, an Omega-3 Index in the 8-12% range may help to maintain heart, brain, eye and joint health. Once you know your Omega-3 Index, you can personalize your diet to modify your Omega-3 Index in as little as 3-4 months. The Omega-3 Index Plus Test is a blood test that measures the percentage of Omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) in red blood cell membranes.
- This convenient test uses a single drop of blood to measure the Omega-3 Index.
- A finger prick provides enough blood to measure the Omega-3 Index.
- Testing is confidential, between the patient and their practitioner.
- A personalized report will be sent via email and will include individualized recommendations based on test results. Standard Process has high quality sourced omega formulas based on your specific needs.
- Your results can be purchased directly from innerbeautyholistic.standardprocess.com/products